Connect: Linking Teachers, Students and Home
The WA Department of Education has obtained licences for suites of resources and lesson plans for use in Western Australian public schools. There is a wide variety of resource types within Connect such as:
- online collaborative audio tools, survey-making tools or interactive publishing tools
- interactive digital resources that encourage students to review and develop skills acquired during class
- reference materials to assist research
- graphic organisers, maps and worksheets to support prior learning and extend conceptual knowledge and skills in your own teaching programs
- documentary footage, TV series and still images to deepen student engagement with educational topics
- data sets around a variety of topics and interactive digital that allow students to plot data.