Safety Bay Senior High School has a full time, qualified Career Practitioner to help students make career decisions.
The Career Practitioner supports students with a wide range of career development activities and support. Including, but not limited to;
- Career planning and decision-making.
- Completion of interest profiling and ‘matched’ careers
- Analysing your work-related skills, interests, strengths and abilities.
- Researching and selecting learning and training options including University (local, interstate and international) and Training Providers (private and State).
- Investigating the labour market.
- Job seeking.
- Resume writing.
- Matching course selections with careers pathways.
- Goal setting / Personal Planning
- Scholarship applications
The Career Practitioner will work with students and parents to guide them through the process of selecting a career pathway.